Our website and first point of contact
Did you know that most of Greendoor’s Management Company clients don’t know that we have a Lettings department? And a fancy new website?
We asked Ross to let us know the main concerns that landlords and potential landlords have about the property rental market in Ireland – here they are.
Changes to Legislation?
Constant updates around legislation can really add pressure to an already stressful process but our team stay up to date with the latest
- We closely monitor any announcements from the government
- We send an email to all our clients to inform them of these changes
- We take appropriate action when needed on an individual basis for our client’s
Finding the right tenant
An understandable concern and we know that by finding the right tenant it helps eliminate 99% of the things that can go wrong throughout a tenancy
- We have a database of pre-qualified and eager tenants at our fingertips to reach out to even before we launch your property on the market…
- We work closely with the best corporate relocation agents in Dublin who help employees of companies such as Facebook, Google, and Amazon amongst others to find homes in Dublin.
- We are extremely thorough with our reference checks and last year we had less than a 7 % turnover in our properties
A happy tenant makes a happy Landlord (and agent!) We look after all things relating to the management of a property for clients
- We have trusted contractors on call and there is nothing we can’t look after from, internal repairs, appliance repairs, gardening, you name it, we look after it
Can the agent handle the new letting?
We put 100% effort into everything we do, from marketing our properties with the best possible photography and virtual walkthroughs, speaking to each potential tenant before they view your property and delivering a tailored experience to each of our clients.
In short, we feel that there is no better agent to put your trust in when it comes to letting your property in Dublin. And we think that some our stats from 2021 speak for themselves.
- Properties let = 62
- Rent collected = €1.7 Million
- Managed tenancies = 50
- Maintenance requests resolved = 124
If you would like a free and honest appraisal of your property please contact our lettings manager Ross, on 087 460 5022 or email email@example.com