Despite all of the restrictions placed on the country by COVID-19, 2020 and 2021 were our busiest years to date. During the time of initial lockdown in March 2020 until December 2021 we welcomed 19 new clients to our portfolio and we’ve spent the last 18 months getting to know them face to face as well as by Zoom!
What once would have seemed impossible is now the normal. We’re meeting new clients for the first time through a computer screen and in the last 18 months we’ve held over 600 meetings by Zoom – this includes AGM’s, EGM’s and Directors meetings.
To deliver this we’ve been delighted to have had some new team members join us. In the last year we’ve welcomed the following new team members:
- Maria Vrebac joined Ross’s lettings team in August of 2022. Originally from Croatia, Maria has spent the last ten years in Calgary, Canada where she managed a lettings portfolio.
- Louise Connaughton joined Catherine’s accounts team in May of 2021. If you’re a Director of one of our Management Company clients then it’s likely that your payment run was prepared by Louise. If you’ve paid your service charges into your Management Company bank account, then it’s likely that Louise has been the one to update your account!
- Shazia Ali joined Catherine’s team also in March of 2021. Shazia completes most of the Management reports and audit preparations for our Management Companies and is the life and soul of the accounts team!
We said ‘Adieu’ to a couple of members of the Property Management team and consequently we both replaced them and added to the team with the following new starters:
- Gareth O’Brien joined us a Senior Property Manager in February of 2021. Gareth has a breadth of experience across all areas of Property Management – Management Companies, Property Lettings and Commercial Property Management. Gareth has been a great addition to the team and his enthusiasm for life (and work!) has benefited everyone.
- Emma Fennessy joined us shortly after Gareth in March of 2021. As a Senior Property Manager Emma has had a career stretching from Darwin, Australia to Dublin. A native of Limerick Emma has been a superb addition to the team and has also been a key part of helping to grow our Management Company client base.
- Richie Durham joined the team as a Projects Manager at Easter of 2021. Richie’s hands-on approach to project and property management has made him a popular member of our team with both clients and colleagues alike. Richie like to work at an urgent pace and can often be heard thundering down the stairs on his way to visit a development!
- Deirdre Wray joined our Property Administration team and has fitted in so quickly. With a year of property management studies under her belt already she’s been able to work to solve some of your problems that have come in over the phone and our firstname.lastname@example.org email inbox. If you’ve called our office recently chances are that you’ve been speaking to her!